The blog discuss the common issue related to invocation of JCA binding in Weblogic Server.
JCA Binding execute of Reference operation ‘insert’ failed due to: JCA Binding Component connection issue
Cause for JCA Binding connection issue ?
The connection factory configured in Weblogic Server for the Database Adapter is not being defined with the data source value and due to that the run time connection issue occurs.
Perform the below given steps to resolve JCA Binding Component connection issue
- Click on the Deployment
- Click on the DBAdapter and it should have the status ACTIVE
- Click on the Configurations
- Click on the Outbound Connection Pools
- Select the Connection Factory e.g eis/Apps
- Check for the Property dataSource. If your DataSource is Non-XA then define the JNDI Name value and press ENTER
- Check for the Property XADataSource . If your DataSource is XA then define the JNDI Name value and press ENTER
- Click OK