The connection factory getting used in your application for the DBAdapter is not being defined with the data source value and due to that
the run time connection issue occurs.
- Click on the Deployment
- Click on the DBAdapter and it should have the status ACTIVE
- Click on the Configurations
- Click on the Outbound Connection Pools
- Select the Connection Factory e.g eis/Apps
- Check for the Property dataSource. If your DataSource is Non-XA then define the JNDI Name value and press ENTER
- Check for the Property XADataSource . If your DataSource is XA then define the JNDI Name value and press ENTER
- Click OK
Exception occured during invocation of JCA binding: “JCA Binding execute of Reference operation ‘insert’ failed due to: JCA Binding Component connection issue. JCA Binding Component is unable to create an outbound JCA (CCI) connection.