1) What is SOA Suite ?
Oracle Fusion Middleware includes SOA , OSB , Web Logic Server as the products provided by Oracle. SOA 12c is a software design which enable services to be created , managed and orchestrated into composite applications to support the heterogenrous IT Environment and provide capabiltiies to implement the business processes.
SOA Suite enables the below provided capabiltiies
• Business Rules
• Human Task Flow
• Service Discovery
• Web Service Maangement and security (OWSM)
• Events Framework
• Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
2) What are the available components in SOA 12c ?
Components are divided as Service Components and Binding Components.
Service components acts as the building blocks for developing SOA Composite application.
Binding components are used for establishing the connection between a SOA Composite and external services like external web services , JMS Queues , Database Adapters
3) What is a SOA Composite ?
SOA Composite is an collection of services, components and references which are created , managed and deployed as single application integrating the business processes
4) In how many ways the SOA Composite can be configured / created ?
• Empty Composite
• Composite with BPEL Process
• Composite with Mediator
• Composite with Human Task
• Composite with SubProcess
• Composite with Business Rule
• Composite with Spring
5) In how many ways the Interface (WSDL) can be defined for a Web service ?
• Define a new WSDL using the schema
• Select existing WSDL
• Automatically define service interface WSDL from a component
6) How can we add the description to the SOA Composite Application ?
Click the TO-DO Tasks icon provided above the SOA Composite Editor
Add the description
7) How to invoke the deployed SOA Composite applications ?
Drag the SOAP Adapter in the SOA Composite Editor – External References swinlane
Drag the Partner Link to the Component window – right swinlane
Access the SOA Resource Browser Dialog , Find Existing WSDL from the Create Web Service Dialog.
Select the Application Server Dialog
Select the service from the list of deployed SOA Services