The blog provides the steps to Create Oracle EBS R12 Account Receivables (AR) Receipt.
Oracle EBS R12 Account Receivables (AR) Receipt Types
In Oracle Receivables, Receipts can be created of 2 types:
- Standard Receipts: Standard Receipts includes Cash or Check received from the Customer in the exchange of goods or services provided. These are termed as ‘Cash Receipts’ also.
- Miscellaneous Receipts: Miscellaneous Receipts includes the revenue earned from the interest, refunds, investments or any other nonstandard item.
Points to Consider for Oracle EBS R12 AR Receipt Creation
- Receipts can be applied to the transactions in the Open or Future Accounting Periods.
- Charge back and adjustments can be created against the receipts
- Receipts can be applied to Invoices, Debit Memos, Credit Memos, on-account credits and chargebacks.
- Receipts can be applied partially or fully to a single Debit item or to several Debit items.
- Receipts can be applied to other open receipts
Oracle EBS R12 AR Receipt Status
The Oracle EBS R12 provides the different Account Receivables (AR) Receipt status to retrieve the current state of the created AR Receipts and its reconciliation.
The Oracle Apps AR Receipt Status can be referred here Oracle Apps R12 AR Receipt Status