The blog provides the ReactJS Overview , what is ReactJS, ReactJS features, ReactJS advantages and ReactJS limitations
Features of ReactJS
Below given are the features of ReactJS which makes it one of the most popular java script library.
|ReactJS Feature Name||RectJS Feature Description|
|License|| React is licensed under Facebook Inc. (CC BY 4.0) and made it available|
to public in May 2013.
|Declarative||React is declarative and allows to develop interactive UIs|
and add HTML elements into react. JSX Converts HTML tags into react
|Virtual DOM||React provides in-memory data structure termed as “Virtual DOM” to provide faster execution by updating the changed DOM Structure only instead of reloading complete DOM|
Advantages of ReactJS
- React is an open source java script library and easy to learn supported with good documentation.
- Provide development of Rich UI features for both web based and mobile applications.
- React is declarative and efficient
- Provide easy code maintainability and reusable code with the usage of components feature.
- React provides faster application execution with the use of Virtual DOM approach
- Provide easy debugging as code is developed using java script.
- React provides statefull components with the usage of state and props
- React provides easy integration with the external plugins.
Disadvantages of ReactJS
- Frequent changes in the ReactJS library makes it difficult for developers to keep upgrading with the features and makes it a on -going learning experience.
- ReactJS covers the “View” part as part of the MVC Architecture and thus need to integrate with other frameworks for application development.
- JSX being an extension to java script provides the conversion of html tags to react elements and this somehow makes it difficult for developers to understand the react functionality.